Sunday, March 23, 2008

Matthew Lankford - Great Start!

Matthew Lankford has recently started a blog, and he's off to a great start, with an interesting post that provides a collection of articles on the Second Commandment, namely, "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments."

This is a great start to what should be an interesting blog. I hope he sticks with it. Many blogs are abandoned after only a few posts.

(link)

No comments: