Saturday, August 16, 2008

Calvinism and Mariah Carey

Reformed folks are probably more familiar with William Carey, sometimes referred to as the father of modern missions. William Carey is famous for saying, "Expect great things from God, attempt great things for God." The following video, however, speculates about possible Calvinistic tendencies of his fellow Carey clansman (clansperson?), Mariah:



Enjoy!

-TurretinFan

H.T. Brought, ironically enough, to my attention by Let My People Read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Matthew (if you read this), I did what I could to settle your nerves concerning the "Jesus portrait" in the video "Psalm 147". Now you must come to my rescue and settle my nerves on this video!

frankfusion said...

Matt,
Thanks for the shout out. We at Let My People Read are here to help. If Miss Carey is Reformed or not will be answered with the whole Supralapsarianism & Infralapsarianism gets settled. We are of the Infra position. Thanks again for visiting. You should leave a comment some time.